GAMES Econ (Global Analysis of Market Economics and Strategies) joins experienced economists and international practitioners. It is born with a commitment to better serve companies, governments, and society by applying state-of-the-art economic and data analysis to understand and solve complex problems and inform strategic decisions. GAMES Econ’s goal is to bridge the divide between business, policy and society, speaking economics in a rigorous, constructive and clear way.
We help relevant stakeholders to address complex problems and clarify technical questions in the fields of:
- Competition and antitrust.
- Industry and Economic Regulation.
- Litigation and arbitration.
- Public policy design and impact analysis.
- Business strategy and market analysis.
- International trade.